Friday 23 September 2022

18. ZI Wei Dou Shu A waste of time.

 It is a great waste of time studying something where the opportunity to apply it is limited. Many people are scared to disclose their date and time of birth (compulsory element in Zi Wei Dou Shu fortune telling calculation). Some scare that you’ll make witch craft (I bet even if I study 10 Phd I won’t be able to do it). Other simply felt it is a breach of their privacy. More than 50% will give a hypocrite answer or action, “Oh I don’t believe in fortune telling”, yet they did not disclose their details.

 So, you end up with a limited set of people who are willing to provide you with such data. Therefore, your ability to practice it is limited. Most of the time, it will be self-experimenting whether your own life calculation is right or not. One of the important things, is to have a brief characteristic of people behaviour especially those who you are dealing with frequently. Well, in this case, physiognomy (Facial fortune telling) will be a better option. Aiyah! Got to study again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Information Dissemination

 18th June 2024. I used to write blog but there is not much traffic in my blog. People simply don't read. So, who will be my target cust...