Monday 17 June 2024

The girl who play Chess

 Back then in my schooling day, there was a chess match. I am just an observer, wah! the girl is so fierce, every move she made, is "Check, then she sapu the queen, castle, horse etc". You have to choose between the king and the queen.

Back in my mind, I have decided this girl should be avoided at all cost. What if she is your gf let alone wife? Consider every chess move she have proven.
Later on, some 20-30yrs passed by, she seems living happily with her husband + kids. Well, I guess I was wrong!

A few months later after the match, in another game/match the girl was so convinced that the game is hers. She been cleaning up her opponent chess board quickly. The male opponent already lost queen, castle etc... While her board still got many pieces. In the process of "shoik shoik eating" "joyful eating" her opponents, in one move. Her opponent check-mate her. Then, she was upset and talk to her mentor. I don't know what was conveyed between them. As I reflect on many2 years later,  I think that games taught her how to get a husband. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Information Dissemination

 18th June 2024. I used to write blog but there is not much traffic in my blog. People simply don't read. So, who will be my target cust...