Tuesday 1 November 2022

Number of Important Contributions Per author

 There are many blogs with few hundreds of articles. If U wrote which argument U get into, what food U eat etc, your writing is infinity. However, I will be doubtful about the impact of your writing. Most users just want specific contents, thus a proper article classification is required so that search/filtering is available. What I want is, U search website found my article, U read my article, U get to know something and translate it into action. U R done. There is no need to come back.

In any scientific contribution, a scientist is known by their few main contribution such as Einstein : E = mc2 ,   Netwon : F = MA, Survival biases : Abraham Wald.

For a single person, their intellectual contribution (useful article) to the society is few. Thus, I will just write what I think it is useful. For me, if I see someone written tonnes of articles with lengthy nice wording, I will assume the information content is very low and may not worth the ROI to read it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Information Dissemination

 18th June 2024. I used to write blog but there is not much traffic in my blog. People simply don't read. So, who will be my target cust...